I love Worthy. Especially when I have a playlist full of slightly dreamy melancholy lilts and all of a sudden a Worthy number sneaks in there and blasts all the cobwebs away. I always find myself turning up a Worthy track and walking a little bit faster. He’s linked to so many other good things too, Anabatic, Dirtybird; the list goes on.
Anyway, he’s got a new album out, Disbehave, and its characteristically wonky and deconstructed with actually a very lovely spattering of downtempo numbers. He’s given us a preview:
Annie Mac gave us a little Worthy treat for free last week – download I Get here.
1. Mark Knight – Drug Music (Acapella)
2. Tim Green, Emerson Todd – Nail Clipper
3. Hermanez – Soms
4. Dani Casarano – La Tulipe
5. Tom Flynn – Just Can’t Play
6. Nick Curly – Say Something
7. Mark Broom – Supersnout (Tim Green remix)
8. Tom Flynn – Miami Lanza
9. Tom flynn – Jupiter
10. Steve Parker – Klik Klog
11. Matthew Dear, Seth Troxler – Hurt (Martinez remix)
12. Booka Shade – Regenerate (Tom Flynn remix)
13. War Paint – War Paint (Claude Vonstroke remix)
I’ve been having a little headphone-dance in the office for a couple of weeks to the Camel remix of this track, without really knowing much about it. Imagine my joy when I find the video (albeit a little later than everyone else in blogland) and learn that the track is out today!